Natural Salt Deodorant Spray. A wide variety of salt natural deodorant options are available to you, such as form, ingredient, and feature. Using natural ingredients to make your own mineral salt deodorant spray is empowering! It may sound silly, but doesn't it feel good to make your own body care • Pink Himalayan salt or high-quality sea salt • Baking soda • Your favorite essential oil (refrain from using citrus essential oils as they react.
These natural minerals are odour inhibiting and provide long lasting protection. Explore the Salt of the Earth Natural Deodorant Range. That, and Ashley Graham says the spray version is her favorite. You can cook Natural Salt Deodorant Spray using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Natural Salt Deodorant Spray
- Prepare 1 of 2 ounce glass bottle with sprayer (glass bottles work best for preserving the life and quality of your deodorant.).
- You need 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt crystals (this is a natural antibacterial skin enhancer as well as a detox.).
- It’s 2 oz of Vodka (this allows your deodorant to dry quickly as well as kill bacteria.).
- You need 10 of Drops of Bergamot essential oil (used for it's deodorizing properties).
- Prepare 5 of Drops of Sweet Orange essential oil (used to prevent dulling of the skin and it's cheery, uplifting fragrance.).
- You need 5 of Drops of Cardamom essential oil ( used as a germ killer and antiseptic).
Unlike antiperspirants, CRYSTAL™ deodorants don't block the pores—allowing the body to function naturally. Odor is controlled and eliminated by natural Less is more with this powerhouse odor fighter that contains ONE ingredient—Potassium Mineral Salt—to help prevent body odor, naturally. holistic health Homemade Mineral Salt Deodorant Spray – Learn how to make your own salt spray deodorant using himalayan salt and essential oils! Learn how to use natural ingredients to create homemade mineral salt deodorant spray without harmful aluminum and other nasty chemicals. Antiperspirants, which are classified as over-the-counter drugs, inhibit a normal bodily function — in other words, the formation of sweat — using their active ingredient, aluminum salts, says David Bank.
Natural Salt Deodorant Spray step by step
- With a small funnel pour the Himalayan salt crystals into the glass bottle..
- Next add the vodka..
- Last, add your essential oils. I like this combination because both me and my husband can use it. Or create your own using 10 drops of essential oil to every ounce..
- To apply, exfoliate, soap and rinse armpits to remove as much bacteria and dead skin which will prevent any deodorant from working properly..
- After 30 minutes, shake the bottle and give your armpits 4 sprays each. You are good to go..
This natural deodorant spray contains Potassium alum, an antibacterial mineral salt that has been used for centuries for natural odour protection. It works by leaving a thin layer of mineral salts on the skin. Organic deodorant spray has all the health benefits of natural deodorant without the hassle of a roll-on stick. It feels like a mist of water, not a blast of chemicals. I remember first seeing spray-on deodorant at a CVS sometime during high school, and thinking, why?