Moong beans detox Soup. Detox Menu Moong Bean Soup Ayurvedic Recipe By Chef Sahajan. Be careful what you eat after your detox is over, keeping food light and nourishing as overloading the Filed in Autumn cleanse, Ayurvedic cleanse, Ayurvedic detox, moong soup cleanse, mung cleanse. Detox Menu Moong Bean Soup Ayurvedic Recipe By Chef Sahajan.
When you are making the mung bean soup and you want to follow the Ayurveda detox. #detox #soup #detox soup #healthy #healthy eating #vegetarian #vegan #skinny. Ayurveda believes moong beans are one of the best super foods that can safely detox the body and increase metabolism and keep disorders and diseases at bay. Turmeric Broth Detox Soup- a naturally healing, soothing and comforting, Ayurvedic soup that is highly customizable to your needs. You can have Moong beans detox Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong beans detox Soup
- You need 150 gm of whole Moong beans.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida (hing).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds (or 1 tsp Coriander powder).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds (saunf).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white Sesame seeds.
- You need as needed of Few curry leaves (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste(optional).
- It’s as needed of Fresh Coriander leaves to garnish.
To keep the soup brothy take care not to add too much pasta, beans or rice or other things that swell, or you will end up with a stew vs. soup – which is not necessarily a bad. Mung bean is one of the most delicious legumes, and a wonderful source of protein, fiber, antioxidants and minerals. This combination of flavours makes a simple bean soup irresistible! Immune-boosting, vegan, plant based, oil free, & gluten free.
Moong beans detox Soup step by step
- Take 150 gm whole moong beans, wash and Soak in double amount of water overnight.Next day morning Strain water,add 1.250 ml fresh water and in earthen pot or in deep vessel.Add a pinch of Asafoetida to avoid has and bloating.,turmeric powder..
- Also add crushed ginger,green chilli paste, crushed garlic..
- Now add white sesame seeds,chopped onion, curry leaves(tear the leaves and add).
- Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds,fennel seeds(saunf)..
- Add salt.Mix well and boil and cook on low flame till 12-15 min.or you can pressure cook the moong beans mixture..
- The soup should not be too thick or too thin.you DO NOT have to strain the soup.you have to consume Moong as well as soup.1 medium bowl each time 4_5 times a day for 3 days..
- When the soup is ready, Transfer to a hot case.so need not Heat up everytime.garnish with Coriander leaves for taste.DO NOT temper it in oil, ghee or butter.just boil and cook.DO NOT use any SOUR things like tomato, tamarind,lemon,curd etc.
- From 4th-7bdays eat vegetables also with Moong Soup.From 8th-10days eat sprouted moong with soup and vegies..
- For remedy:: Half an hour before going to sleep,take 1/2 tsp Triphala churane with 1 glass warm water.DOS and DON'TS::1)Do not drink Milk tea, but if u want can drink 2 cups after 12 in the onion.Do not eat sugar but use jaggery.2)drink warm water thought out the day.3)Do not take alcohol.4)Do not temper soup with oil/ghee/butter.5)Drink magic tea or green tea instead of milk tea.6) no dairy products 7)No cold drinks/ junk foods.8)Use whole Moong only no split moong daal.9)Do not eat sour things.
- Magic tea::In 1 lit water,add 1 tsp cumin seeds+1 tsp Coriander seeds+1 tsp saunf+3 cardamoms crushed+ 1 tsp crushed ginger.Heat this mixture.Before it starts boiling, off the flame and cover with lid for 10 min.After 10 min, Strain this year and Fill in a thermos flask.Drink it several times throughout the day..
Great for fighting off colds and flu while cleansing with whole foods. Since this Cleansing Detox Soup doesn't have rice, noodles, beans or legumes of any sort, it's easily digestible for everyone due to the soft. moong dal soup recipe – one of the best nourishing lentil soup that is protein rich, suitable to all including babies, toddlers and kids. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu. Want to try a delicious traditional soup that is high and protein? Keyword: Instant Pot Moong Dal Soup.