Cold Coffee Detox Mocktail. What about cold brew coffee and fresh mint leaves? I know these sound like odd combos, but you're going to want to give them a try. One reason cold brew coffee is so incredible is that it's so versatile.
Mocktail Recipes have always been a go-to. Nothing makes a party or bbq better than a great non-alcoholic drink recipe. I love to come up with beautiful, creative, and DELICIOUS mocktails. You can cook Cold Coffee Detox Mocktail using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Coffee Detox Mocktail
- Prepare 2 tsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coco powder.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno (lemon flavour).
- Prepare 2 tbsp or to taste of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black salt.
- Prepare 5-6 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of crushed ice.
- You need 4-5 of ice cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of normal water.
So many of our drink recipes can be made into either cocktails or mocktails. We are adult AND kid friendly around here. It is an iced coffee cocktail like you've rarely tasted and an experience in more ways than one. On the alcohol side, this one's a lightweight because Baileys is the only liquor.
Cold Coffee Detox Mocktail instructions
- Take a long glass. Add coffee powder, coco powder, sugar, lemon juice, white, black salt & mix normal water,stir with spoon..
- Now add crushed ice, mint leave and eno mix well..
- Serve with mint leaf & lemon slice. chilled detox Mocktail ready. Enjoy summertime with cold coffee detox Mocktail.
This strong, delicious mix of coffee concentrate and condensed milk will surely keep you on your toes for the rest of the work day. A cold brew mocktail is a mixed drink using cold brew coffee as the base instead of alcohol. Your friends are going to love this iced coffee for a Saturday morning boozy brunch. Frangelico, a liqueur flavored with hazelnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, cocoa, and vanilla extract, gives this iced coffee its edge. If you keep a pitcher of iced coffee in your fridge, you can make this alcoholic java drink in one minute flat.