Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce. Garlic Cream Sauce Seafood Pasta Recipes. Rachael's Seafood Stuffed Shells with Vodka SauceRachael Ray Show. Pasta with vodka sauce is an easy dish that is both simple and sumptuous.
Also put up a deep skillet for sauce and a nonstick skillet for shrimp. Typically pasta alla vodka is made with penne pasta. For this version we are adding in some fresh shrimp, to make the dish more of a main course, and using fettuccine pasta. You can have Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 medium of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Vodka.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed.
- It’s 1 of Salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh basil, chopped.
We've also added a touch of lemon zest because it works with so well with shrimp, and along with the vodka helps brighten this. What's cool about vodka sauce isn't who came up with it, but rather how delicious it is. And yes, the vodka really does matter here. A tomato paste-heavy vodka sauce has wonderful fruity depth that, to me, gives the sauce part of its signature flavor.
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce step by step
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots..
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer..
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste..
But even a full tube of paste combined with a whole. Vodka sauce is a very interesting recipe for the simple fact that vodka doesn't really have a flavor, yet when a small amount is This is a fairly typical vodka sauce recipe with one main exception – I use bacon instead of the traditional Italian pancetta. In case you don't know, pancetta and bacon are very. Vodka Sauce is a spicy marinara or tomato sauce, with a generous dose of heavy creamy blended in at the end of cooking, to provide a rich silky taste However Penne alla Vodka is a beloved classic combination. If you don't eat seafood, you can skip the shrimp altogether, or through in some Italian.