Detox Diet Onion Soup. Chicken Detox Soup: A fast, tasty meal to kick-start a diet. This cleansing soup is great to make when you need a do-over in your eating plan. The vegetables in this soup are onions, broccoli, carrots, celery, and peas.
With this easy onion soup recipe, you can enjoy homemade, healthy onion soup whenever the mood strikes. It only requires five simple ingredients! It's such an easy way to start a multi-course meal or, paired with a side salad and sprouted bread, a simple lunch or dinner. You can cook Detox Diet Onion Soup using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Detox Diet Onion Soup
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 300 ml of Boiled water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Consommé soup stock (cubed).
This detox soup diet is a popular single-food-day diet, which allows you to eat unlimited vegetable soup alongside other small, nutritious meals. Take equal portions of: Spinach Carrots Celery Onions Green peppers Tomatoes. Chop them up, chuck them into a pot, cover with water and cook! Too often is soup overlooked for its equally delicious counterpart, soup!
Detox Diet Onion Soup instructions
- Cut the onion into appropriate-sized pieces..
- Combine the cut onion, water, and consommé soup stock in a pressure cooker and simmer for 5 minutes (after the pressure rises)..
- It'll ultimately become creamy, like this..
- Top with parsley to taste..
- Be sure to drink water as well. (It has a great effect.) Drinking 2 liters of water a day is very effective. I always have water with me at work and on the go..
- Bonus tip #1: If using a microwave, combine 1 onion, 1/2 tablespoon consommé soup stock, and 4 tablespoons of water to a heat-resistant dish and microwave for 3-5 minutes. Mix together and eat..
- Bonus tip #2: If using a regular pot, combine 1 onion, 1/2 tablespoon consommé soup stock, and 300 ml of water and simmer until creamy. Be careful not to burn it..
- To spice it up if you get tired of the same taste: Lately, I've been making this in a regular pot (Step 7). Add some corn in the end for a sweeter taste..
- Spice it up if you get tired of the same taste: This is the version I make most often. It has carrots and bacon. It's just as delicious as your average bowl of soup. And for me, this is the most effective..
Bring on the healthful goodness with this delicious & hearty Detox Vegetable And by treat I mean detox because after the holidays I don't want to look at anything containing sugar. That's a lie but still this Detox Vegetable. Detox Relay – Fine Detoxification Tips. Immune-boosting, vegan, plant based, oil free, & gluten free. Great for fighting off colds and flu while cleansing with whole foods.