Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. My love affair with Chicken Enchiladas goes way back, and I can't even tell you when the origin of my love began, because as far as I know, I have ALWAYS loved them. Along with Ceviche and Ruedas (which my mom made to mimic those from a restaurant called La Bodega in Midland TX), Enchiladas was one of the top recipes I would request for my. Next time I'll add a can of green chilis just to pep it up.
Pour the remaining salsa over the filled tortillas. Great recipe for Chicken enchiladas my way.. I love enchiladas with red sauce, but my favorite way to make chicken enchiladas is with salsa verde. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk hidden valley ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa or use mild verda salsa.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- You need 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- It’s 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Prepare of Sour cream or ranch for topping.
- It’s of Mild salsa for topping.
Salsa verde is a green salsa made from tomatillos, garlic, onion, and peppers. Tonight we are having chicken enchiladas – my way. There are a lot of recipes and many ways to make but it is all about your taste and what you have available. Thank you for all your support guys !!!
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 1/2 cups salsa and green chiles. Then.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream or ranch and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
Please share,comment,suscribe & like. #hahaforhire #cooking #video #suscribe. You could add some black beans and corn if wanted. I like to serve it with some lime cilantro rice on the side as well Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish. You can either place the chicken enchiladas seam-side-up or seam-side-down. Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese.