Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican). This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation. The leftover chicken gets Mexican flair from cumin in this fun main dish. —Linda Wetzel, Woodland Park, Colorado. This Amazing Chicken Quesadilla has got to be about one of the most comforting dishes we have ever But its true roots are Mexican.
Quesadillas de Pollo (Chicken Quesadillas)My Colombian Recipes. Quesadilla is a Mexican dish which consists of two tortillas with filling, which should contain cheese (actually, the name "quesadilla" is derived from Spanish words "queso," which means "cheese"). Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You can cook Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican)
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 8 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s of Flavor.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Pico.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Add Ins.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
South of the border never was so easy to. Recipe for Cheesy Chicken Tinga Quesadillas (with Green Sauce). You can read about building Tinga Tacos here, but this post will be dedicated to Mexican cuisine's favorite portmanteau, i.e. Get perfect, even dice every time with this super-simple method.
Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) instructions
- Prep: Make Pico by dicing tomatoes and white onion, finely chopping jalapenos and cilantro and mincing the garlic. Combine and then add salt, sugar & lime juice to taste..
- Prep: Make taco seasoning by combining the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and mixing till evenly blended together..
- Prep: Cut the Red and Green bell peppers into small squares and set aside. Shred the cheese and set aside..
- Prep: Dry, pound and trim the chicken breasts and then Dice into small squares. Put into a bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Prep: Put a baking sheet in the oven, lined with parchment paper & turn oven to 200°..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High and add diced chicken to the pan, cool until the outside is cooked and then drain any water from the Pan. Add a bit of oil to the pan and then add in the taco seasoning & bell peppers. Cook until the chicken just starts to brown & then add the bell peppers. Cook to desired doneness, remove chicken & bell peppers and set aside..
- Cook: Cook each Quesadilla one at a time. Turn the temperature to Medium, Add vegetable oil to the pan, then a tortilla. Fill with cheese & chicken/bell pepper mix and then fold closed. Cook till crisp and then flip. Move to baking sheet after they are done and then start the next one..
- Cook: Repeat till all the Quesadillas are done and then turn off the oven. serve Immediately, with sour cream, hot sauce & pico..
These Chicken Enchilada Quesadillas will surely satisfy your Mexican cravings. You'll get the bold flavors of chicken enchiladas but packed in a quesadilla for a fun and simple recipe you can make. Continue until all your veggie and chicken mixes are used up. Setting your finished quesadillas on a cooling rack in the oven set to low. When ready to serve, cut with a pizza cutter into slices and enjoy!