Enchiladas. An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
See how to make chicken enchiladas with a zesty tomatillo sauce. Enchiladas Verdes, with a simple homemade roasted tomatillo sauce that will make your tastebuds rock out. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. You can cook Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans (in chili sauce).
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of large can enchilada sauce.
- It’s of Jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 8 of 8” flour tortillas.
This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US. These are made with white corn tortillas. The Best Fish Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly
- Brown beef and onion in skillet. Drain fat..
- Add chilies and canned chili beans. Crush beans with masher..
- Place beef mixture and 2T of cheese to bottom of tortilla and roll up tight..
- Put some sauce in bottom of 13×9” pan. Line up filled tortillas. Top with rest of sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Add some jalapeños..
- Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes..
Enchiladas Mineras (traditional Enchiladas From Guanajuato), Easy Cheese Enchiladas, Skinny Chicken Enchiladas. Add another Mexican meal to your pantry with enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, with this recipe that has green chile sauce, chicken, and cheese. An enchilada is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a chili pepper sauce, but you. Enchiladas from my real, live Mexican great uncle. Pour extra red sauce over enchiladas.