Egg Tortilla. Egg Tortillas make a fantastic alternative to tortillas in the traditional breakfast taco. You start out cooking them like an omelet…except you use way less egg in the skillet so that they are thin enough. One of the most classic and popular of all Spanish dishes, the egg and potato tortilla is, simply, iconic.
Scatter over the ham, crack in the eggs – sprinkling the yolks with a little salt – and then spread about a third of the cheese on top. Migas (Mexican Egg Tortilla Breakfast Skillet)Isabel Eats. Egg on a Tortilla is perhaps one of the most fun things I make for myself in the mornings. You can cook Egg Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Tortilla
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 4 slices of cooked ham chopped.
- You need 2 of bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I'm not sure why I find it so thrilling that I can fry an egg on a tortilla. maybe it's flipping it perfectly every time or. The Spanish tortilla has nothing in common with the Mexican variety except its shape and its name One is just a bread The other can be an appetizer, a snack, or even a light meal. I tried substituting tortilla chips for real tortillas, I fried them a little, then added the eggs, cheese and sauce. Egg, veggie, and cheese omelets baked in tortilla cups for a super convenient and fun way to have breakfast!
Egg Tortilla instructions
- Beat egg and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook ham and set aside..
- In a nonstick pan pour half of the egg and put half of the toppings ham, bell pepper, spring onions and cheese..
- Spread ketchup on tortilla and top it on the egg. Flip it so the tortilla will be at the bottom..
- Remove from the pan after one minute. Fold it in half exposing the tortilla outside and slice. Cook the other half of the mixture. Enjoy!.
These mini egg and cheese tortilla cups make a great make-ahead breakfast and can be. The Zucchini Egg Tortilla recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! A brunch special—vegetables and scrambled eggs nestled in garlic-seasoned tortilla cups. Brush both sides of each tortilla with melted garlic butter. Carefully fit tortillas into custard cups.