Breakfast burrito. The breakfast burrito, sometimes referred to as a breakfast wrap outside of the American Southwest, is a variety of American breakfast composed of breakfast items wrapped inside a flour tortilla burrito. This style was invented and popularized in several regional American cuisines. No, sadly, most breakfast burrito recipes aren't actually a great way to start your day.
We love to keep the filling classic with melty cheese, hot sauce. Burritos with fried eggs, bacon and refried beans topped with melted cheese. Breakfast Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Breakfast burrito using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of can sweet low sodium corn.
- Prepare Half of can ro-tel diced tomatoes w/Serrano peopers.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt (or sea salt).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of milk.
- You need of Large tortillas.
- Prepare of Hot sauce (try Valentina).
Chorizo Breakfast Burrito – Made for any meal breakfast burrito recipe with skillet fried potatoes, pork chorizo, and scrambled eggs. A friend gave me this burrito casserole recipe and I modified it to fit our family. It's perfect for a brunch, because you can prep it the night before and bake it the next. Breakfast BurritosThese are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment.
Breakfast burrito instructions
- Cook drained corn and RoTel In a pan with olive oil to cook the veggies and get rid of some moisture…about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and taco seasoning until an even mixture..
- Add the cooked corn and RoTel to the egg mixture and stir. Then add to your egg cooking pan and cook on medium heat like you're making scrambled eggs..
- Add your desired amount to a large flour tortilla and roll it up. Add your favorite hot sauce. Valentina works great..
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. These breakfast burritos are not haute Tex-Mex cuisine. NOTE: To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in some aluminum foil, then place all the wrapped burritos in a large. Burritos, whether intended for breakfast or otherwise, can be large or small, and their fillings range from very simple (just refried beans and salsa) to elaborate (steak fajitas with beans, rice, lettuce, and. Breakfast burritos are brilliant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.