Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken. Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. I can't wait to share with you this amazing and easy Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe!
I eliminated the taco sauce, and used the Red Enchilada Sauce recipe found on this site. Totally awesome, and not too much effort. The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! You can have Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce
- Prepare 30 of chicken fillets.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of enchilada spice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need of Cheese.
In this Chicken Enchiladas Then top with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven on the middle rack. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's Cooked the chicken in the enchilada sauce, just so it gets that nice flavor from the sauce and it's nice and moist. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe!
Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce step by step
- Fry the chicken fillets in butter, until there nice and brown.
- Mix the enchilada spice with the tomato soup and water, and cook for 5min..
- Put the chicken fillets in a glass pan, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 300f for one hour.
- Spread a bit cheese over, bake again till cheese is melted..
It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. In the center of each tortilla, spoon a small scoop of chicken mixture and sprinkle with Monterey Jack. Baste remaining enchilada sauce over chicken thighs and return to the oven. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the View image. Enchilada Baked Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.