Breakfast Burrito. This sausage breakfast burrito recipe calls for shredded Mexican cheese, but you can easily substitute other types of shredded. The breakfast burrito, sometimes referred to as a breakfast wrap outside of the American Southwest, is a variety of American breakfast composed of breakfast items wrapped inside a flour tortilla burrito. No, sadly, most breakfast burrito recipes aren't actually a great way to start your day.
We love to keep the filling classic with melty cheese, hot sauce. Chorizo Breakfast Burrito – Made for any meal breakfast burrito recipe with skillet fried potatoes, pork chorizo, and scrambled eggs. Burritos with fried eggs, bacon and refried beans topped with melted cheese. You can have Breakfast Burrito using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burrito
- Prepare 1 of flour tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg, fried.
- Prepare 1 of turkey sausage patty.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Taco sauce, optional.
Breakfast Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A friend gave me this burrito casserole recipe and I modified it to fit our family. It's perfect for a brunch, because you can prep it the night before and bake it the next. Breakfast BurritosThese are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment.
Breakfast Burrito instructions
- In a skillet fry the egg breaking the yolk. Cook til done and set aside. Then fry the sausage patty til done and set aside. Spray skillet with non-stick spray add the flour tortilla to skillet, add shredded cheese, egg, slice Patty in half then add over egg and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Then take out of pan. Add taco sauce if desired. Fold up burrito style and serve..
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. These breakfast burritos are not haute Tex-Mex cuisine. A healthy Mexican-inspired breakfast burrito bowl made with roasted butternut squash, pico de gallo, egg and avocado. For convenience you can make the butternut squash and pico de gallo ahead of. NOTE: To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in some aluminum foil, then place all the wrapped burritos in a large.