Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). These simple, individual chicken burritos make for a filling, healthy, and satisfying lunch or dinner anywhere and anytime. Keep them in the freezer at Open up the burrito halfway through reheating, to allow the inside ingredients to get warmed. Cooking Tip: If making in bulk for a Freezer Party.
The Best Canned Chicken Burritos Recipes on Yummly Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. You can cook Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- You need 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- You need 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- You need 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- You need 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 of whole chicken.
- It’s 33 oz of sliced olives.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- You need 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic.
It rained and it looks like it's going to rain some more. Burritos can be of a reasonable size–bite-size even. Taking our cue from the taquito (a.k.a. rolled taco), this recipe turns them into the perfect party appetizer. We fill small flour tortillas with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) step by step
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
We always have the ingredients for these on hand. Barbecue Chicken Burritos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot!