Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas. I think it's better than tortilla or fajita soup you would get at a restaurant. Like one of the other reviewers I used a small can of diced fire roasted green chilies instead of a poblano pepper. We had a creamy and delicious soup that was ready for dinner.
This Chicken Fajita Soup is easy to make, tastes just as good the next day, and it freezes well. It's a winning soup all around! Plus, you can add all sorts of toppings to this soup-avocado, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, cilantro, lime, diced tomatoes, etc. You can cook Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas
- It’s 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- You need 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Go crazy and add whatever toppings you like. How to make chicken tortilla soup. First, start by coarsely chopping some onions, green pepper, and garlic. I was extra lazy when chopping so these are REALLY coarsely chopped.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas instructions
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
You can't have tortilla soup without tortillas. Right about here your kitchen will smell like fajitas. Chicken Noodle Casserole Without Soup Recipes. Chicken, Broccoli, & Pasta Skillet CasseroleGal on a Mission. salt, shredded white cheddar cheese, pasta Chicken Fajita CasseroleTyson. traditional red beans & rice, green chilies, tortilla chips, Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Fresh Chicken Breast. Submerge the corn and corn tortillas in the soup.