Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on.
Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Assemble the quesadillas ahead of time TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy! You can cook Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
If you don't have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale. I love the programmable crock pot for when you are not at home. Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! This is our new favorite way to eat buffalo.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla instructions
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.