Beef 'n Cheddar burritos. Come by and try the Beef 'n Cheddar or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's! We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Recipes. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
The beef jerky gives it a bite and a strong meaty flavor while the tomato paste adds a fresh note to this otherwise very dense recipe. Beef'n cheddar. Özel ekmeğiyle beef'n cheddar. A couple cups corn chips, preferably Fritos. You can have Beef 'n Cheddar burritos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef 'n Cheddar burritos
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 package of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high. Spray the burritos with cooking spray; place in the skillet, seam. A meaty, spicy beef burrito is the perfect family dinner. Wrapped in tortillas and grilled with melted Cheddar cheese, these easy-to-prepare burritos have a hearty, beef and bean filling.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos step by step
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
Serve with a little fresh salad and soured cream. My family goes meatless several nights a week, and this recipe is one of our favorites. I usually puree a can or two of chipotles in adobo and freeze in ice cube trays so I can use a small amount when I need it. —Amy Bravo, Ames, Iowa. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Taco Bueno Beef Burrito Without Cheddar Cheese. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.