Breakfast Quesadillas. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! This is definitely a recipe that I should have been making my whole entire life, but sometimes the simplest things are right in front of you and it just. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. You can have Breakfast Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
- You need of Left over Ham sliced, or cubed.
- Prepare 2 (9 inch) of tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Jalapenos.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Optional (add inside or on top).
- Prepare of Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Etc.
Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. This post may contain affiliate links. These are basically just your average homemade quesadilla with a little chorizo So, I'm going to add them to the recipe because black beans in a quesadilla are A++.
Breakfast Quesadillas step by step
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top..
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown..
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside..
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy..
Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!). These protein packed Breakfast Quesadillas will keep your kids full for longer. While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg.