Enchilada Casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who usually doesn't like Mexican food.
Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. Now that sounds like my kind of dinner! You can have Enchilada Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 c of Cheese (shredded).
- You need 6-8 of White Corn Tortillas.
This chicken enchilada casserole is also great served with this Mexican rice as well. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. Enchilada Casserole makes a perfect weeknight or weekend meal to serve family and friends.
Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef and onions in large frying pan..
- Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce..
- Rub butter around casserole dish..
- Butter tortillas. Put 2 tortillas on bottom of casserole dish. Cover the tortillas with 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Put 2 tortillas onto of the above layer and add 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Repeat step 5..
- Pour 1 cup water on top and put foil over pan (or casserole lid)..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
Enchilada Casserole is comfort food that feeds those spicy cravings. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time? This enchilada casserole is way easier than. Enchilada Casserole is such a classic. I've seen a million different interpretations of this dish over the For this version of enchilada casserole, I began with a simple mix of black beans, corn, green.