Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this chicken enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble! These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold spices for maximum flavor inside warmed flour tortillas. Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- You need of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Black olives (halved).
- It’s of Cheese (I do a mix of shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Avocado (sliced).
- It’s of Green chives.
- It’s of Chicken strips (cooked and shredded).
- Prepare of Enchilada sauce.
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a large frying pan, cook your desired amount of chicken strips on medium heat until done. Use a lid while cooking to keep the chicken moist. Once done, transfer over to a bowl or plate and shred finely..
- Place some shredded chicken down the center of the tortilla. Next, add the black olives. Fold one side of the tortilla and then fold the other side on top; repeat these steps..
- Next, lay the bottom side of the enchilada down in a casserole dish (or whatever dish you are using). Note: make sure it is an oven-safe dish..
- Spread the enchilada sauce on top; sprinkle desired amount of cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese has melted..
- Once the cheese has melted, take out of the oven and serve hot..
- Drizzle sour cream on top; garnish with green chives. Add sliced avocado on the side or on top of the enchiladas..
- Indulge in this too-good-to-resist meal with family and friends!.
It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas make for a quick and filling weeknight meal that the entire family Sour Cream: You'll need sour cream for your Creamy Chicken Enchiladas sauce you'll roll up and. The Best Chicken Enchiladas are definite favorites! If you cook supper for your family, you probably know this already, but there are food phases our kids seem to go through. These White Chicken Enchiladas have the easiest cream sauce you could ever make, super delicious, cheesy, gooey, melt in your mouth enchiladas!