Crispy Bean Burritos. Crispy burritos with black beans, corn, peppers, cilantro, quinoa, and cheese. Serve with Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip and you have a fun, healthy, and delicious meal! These burritos have all of the classic ingredients: corn, beans, tomato, chile peppers, and green onions, wrapped up in phyllo dough and.
You will love these bean and cheese burritos. They are loaded with our favorite ingredients and taste amazing! We dipped them in salsa and even our picky eaters devoured them. You can cook Crispy Bean Burritos using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Bean Burritos
- You need 4 of large burrito size tortilla shells.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- It’s of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce.
Make extras because the burritos can be frozen prior to baking. To reheat from frozen: Remove frozen burritos from plastic wrap. Keep them wrapped in plastic in the. All Reviews for Crispy Bean & Cheese Burritos.
Crispy Bean Burritos step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out tortillas and spread each equally with refried beans..
- Top each equally with shredded cheese..
- Roll up leaving ends open. Using the palm of your hand push beans along the middle towards ends to sort of flatten and make filling equal throughout burrito..
- Heat oil in skillet..
- Fry burritos (2 at a time) in oil for 30 seconds per side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain off extra oil..
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!.
Crispy Bean & Cheese Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Brush both sides of tortilla with oil. Invert ramekin on a work surface; center tortilla on the bottom of the ramekin. Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner? You will love these bean and cheese burritos.