Crispy Bean Burritos. Crispy burritos with black beans, corn, peppers, cilantro, quinoa, and cheese. Serve with Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip and you have a fun, healthy, and delicious meal! These burritos have all of the classic ingredients: corn, beans, tomato, chile peppers, and green onions, wrapped up in phyllo dough and.
Ingredients of Crispy Bean Burritos
- You need 4 of large burrito size tortilla shells.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- It’s of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce.
Make extras because the burritos can be frozen prior to baking. To reheat from frozen: Remove frozen burritos from plastic wrap. Keep them wrapped in plastic in the. All Reviews for Crispy Bean & Cheese Burritos.
Crispy Bean Burritos step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out tortillas and spread each equally with refried beans..
- Top each equally with shredded cheese..
- Roll up leaving ends open. Using the palm of your hand push beans along the middle towards ends to sort of flatten and make filling equal throughout burrito..
- Heat oil in skillet..
- Fry burritos (2 at a time) in oil for 30 seconds per side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain off extra oil..
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!.
Crispy Bean & Cheese Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Brush both sides of tortilla with oil. Invert ramekin on a work surface; center tortilla on the bottom of the ramekin. Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner? You will love these bean and cheese burritos.