My chicken enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. I've also tried it with a supermarket roasted chicken, but my family. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised!
Savor the flavor of this delicious Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe! All it takes is seven ingredients to turn out a five-star family. Here is one of my favorite ways to make cheesy saucy chicken enchiladas. You can cook My chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My chicken enchiladas
- You need 5 of chicken Breast.
- You need of Cheese Monterey Jack and mild cheddar.
- Prepare of Olives optional.
- You need of Corn taco shells.
- You need 1 jar of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Prego Italian sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
Thank you to my sister Monie for always making her chicken enchiladas when she. My Homemade Chicken Enchilada Recipe is full of tender chicken, garlic, red onions, cilantro and Chicken Enchiladas for dinner is a favorite at our house. If I had to only eat one thing for the rest of. Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple.
My chicken enchiladas instructions
- Cut up onion and bell pepper and set to the side.
- Season chicken breast with onion powder garlic powder smoked paprika pepper and drizzle olive oil on top of chicken or either vegetable oil.
- Add onions and bell peppers and Prego Italian sauce to chicken and put in oven bake until chicken breast are tender add a 375° oven.
- After chicken breast is done shred chicken breast with two knives easy to shred the chicken with two esnow it’s time to assemble the enchiladas pour enchilada sauce in a bowl take corn tortillas and dip both sides in the enchilada sauce and put in a baking dish add your chicken your cheese and roll up roll up as many enchiladas as desired poor enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas put in the oven for 30 minutes.
This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. The Best Chicken Enchiladas are definite favorites! I just toss my chicken into my slow cooker with my homemade enchilada sauce or my blender enchilada sauce and set the timer. I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without the sprinkled cheese. These White Chicken Enchiladas have the easiest cream sauce you could ever make, super delicious, cheesy, gooey, melt in your mouth enchiladas!