Healthy Enchilada Skillet. Shredded chicken, black beans, corn tortillas, diced peppers, light sour cream, and cheese all mixed together in a skillet and topped with cilantro and. This chicken enchilada skillet is a delicious one pot meal that your whole family will love! Simple, tasty recipes with a healthy twist.
It's become one of my favorite things to make over the past few weeks. If you try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband and I do! Top it with cheese, guacamole, sour One-Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet. posted by Christy Denney You can have Healthy Enchilada Skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Enchilada Skillet
- Prepare 2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1 of yellow squash diced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can corn drained.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 4 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
The flavor of an enchilada recipe made quickly in a skillet with torn corn tortillas, cooked chicken, zesty tomatoes Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well.. Enchilada Skillet is a cheesy, creamy, green salsa, chicken enchilada skillet pie that is also on plan as a S for Trim Healthy Mama. This recipe for Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Skillet is based on a.
Healthy Enchilada Skillet step by step
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat..
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min..
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices..
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve..
Quick and Easy Quinoa Enchilada Skillet Meal. Before we get to this delectable, life-saving, one-skillet, healthy (ok, I'll stop now) quinoa meal, can we talk about you for a second? It's a healthy, nutritious & flavorful family-friendly dish! I have to say, this is probably one of my most. This was delicious, we'll be making it again.