Beef and Bean Burritos. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through.
Brown ground beef in large skillet. Wrap filling into tortilla with your choice of cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives, avocado, and/or salsa. These Beef and Bean Burritos are filled with an easy ground beef and canned refried bean mixture. You can have Beef and Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bean Burritos
- It’s 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of jar of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Only a handful of ingredinets are needed to make this tasty recipe. Add a packet of taco seasoning and a can of refried beans. Heat heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and garlic and cook until onion is.
Beef and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large pan, drain off any fat……
- Put chopped green pepper, onion and minced garlic to sauté with ground beef…..Sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add to ground beef mixture: taco seasoning mix, black pepper and your can of refried beans…..Mix all well……Remove from heat…..
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Place one flour tortilla on a plate…….
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the meat mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla…….
- Place some shredded Mexican cheese on top of meat mixture, then wrap tortilla up as if you were wrapping up an envelope……
- Place wrapped up tortilla in a large baking pan, repeat until all meat mixture is used up…….
- Pour your jar of salsa all over wrapped burritos……
- Next place any remaining cheese over burritos……
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until Cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Make sure you put some sour cream on top of your burrito 🌯!!! 😊.
These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. Add ground beef to a large skillet over high heat and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat, until browned.