Chicken Quesadillas with salsa. The zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a succulent delight when mixed with the melted cheeses. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
Cut into wedges and top with some of the salsa. How to make Chicken Salsa Quesadillas – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Sweet spicy peach salsa is a perfect accompaniment to crisp chicken and roasted pepper quesadillas. You can cook Chicken Quesadillas with salsa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas with salsa
- It’s 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of large tortillas.
Fold tortillas over filling; gently press down. Узнать причину. Закрыть. How to Serve Creamy Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas. Because the filling in these quesadillas is so rich and creamy, I highly suggest serving this with salsa, instead of sour cream and guacamole, like you'd normally see in a restaurant. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one!
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also great for lunch or you can even serve them as appetizers. Toasted flour tortillas with melted cheese, apple slices, chicken, and salsa. Quesadillas are typically made with just tortillas and cheese (in Mexico typically one would use corn tortillas, closer to the border flour tortillas are often used). These Healthy Chicken Quesadillas are loaded with zucchini, corn, chicken, and Monterey Jack cheese.