Easy Beef Burrito Skillet. In the case of this easy beef burrito skillet, a few Mexican-themed ingredients can turn plain ground beef into a deconstructed burrito that satisfies hungry appetites. Feel free to mix and match according to your family's preferences. You can switch out a can of pinto beans for the black beans.
This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. The tortillas turn soft and almost like a dumpling. Chicken, black beans, zesty tomatoes and taco seasoning cooked together with brown rice for an easy burrito skillet topped with cheese. You can have Easy Beef Burrito Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas 6"cut into 1" strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 of sliced green onions.
This deliciously easy twist on beef burritos will have your family coming back for more! Skip the high-calorie Mexican takeout and cook yourself an easy turkey burrito skillet instead. It has the Mexican flavors you love, including salsa, chili powder, and cumin. This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. the-girl-who-ate-everything.com.
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet step by step
- Brown beef, drain, add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Stir in tortilla strips, top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt..
- Top with sour cream, green onions. I like to add shredded lettuce also..
- Serve immediately..
Easy Beef Burrito Recipe İle İlgili Sayfalar. Beef burrito skillet is the ultimate bachelor meal. And my guys are living the bachelor-life this week— hence why I'm leaving them for a few days with a I'll be spending a few days with registered dietitians from all over the U. S. talking BEEF, my favorite protein and the inspiration for this easy, healthy meal. Save time and money with this stovetop supper the whole family will love.