Mexican Breakfast Burrito. Don't fret if you don't have access to authentic chorizo. Try this easy Mexican breakfast burrito recipe loaded with fluffy eggs, cheese, hash Burritos for breakfast! Loaded with the bold flavor of McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix, hash browns, fluffy eggs.
These are wrapped individually in foil so they're warm and ready to go. These freeze well so make a bunch for later. I cook by look, I don't measure but these amounts should be pretty close. You can have Mexican Breakfast Burrito using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Breakfast Burrito
- It’s 16 oz. of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Grated Lime Peel.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 Lime.
- You need 2 tsp. of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- Prepare 2 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- You need 2 Cups of Canned Corn, drained.
- It’s 24 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 12 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- Prepare 12 Tbs. of Salsa.
- Prepare 12 Tbs. of Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar.
Traditional Mexican breakfasts have inspired everything from the mainstream breakfast burrito to too many variations of huevos rancheros to even count. And while they're notorious for being a. Enjoy this delicious breakfast burrito Mexican food recipe! These Mexican Breakfast Burritos are crisp on the outside and creamy and delicious on the inside.
Mexican Breakfast Burrito step by step
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook beef, lime peel, lime juice and taco seasoning together. Once beef is cooked through, drain. Place in a bowl and set aside..
- In skillet, over medium heat, cook onion and green pepper. Once veggies are tender, add corn and tomato. After about 6-8 minutes add beef mixture to skillet. Mix and cook until beef is heated through..
- While beef mixture is heating through with veggies, take another skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg whites and scramble them..
- Lay out tortillas, on top each tortilla, place some of the eggs white. Then divide the beef & veggie mixture among each tortilla. Top each with 1 Tbs. salsa and then 1 Tbs. cheese..
They are very freezer friendly and were a family favorite easy breakfast! Open the foil parcels and spoon the fromage frais mixture on top of the burritos, dividing it equally between them. Mexican Breakfast Burritos Serve something extremely flavorful for breakfast! This Mexican-inspired breakfast burrito will surely satisfy any flavor cravings that you might have. Breakfast In Mexico By Mr Breakfast.