Cheesy Chicken Burritos. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal. Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving! As soon as the RV stopped long enough in the.
Saute/fry chicken in pan coated with non-stick spray over high heat till done. Add in corn and salsa, heat thoroughly till corn is thawed and mix. A delicious recipe for a no-fuss chicken burrito you can make in your kitchen. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 2 of small cans Campbells Chedder Cheese Soup.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken.
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- You need of Tortilla Shells.
These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. Topped with pico de gallo, chipotle crema, guacamole, soured cream and cheese, guests won't be. Mix the salsa, taco sauce, & cheese in with the chicken. A cheesy chicken concoction wrapped up in soft tortillas!
Cheesy Chicken Burritos step by step
- Stir Chicken Broth, Rice and 1/2 cup Salsa then cook (I use the Instant Pot and hit the Rice button..
- Cube chicken then fry in the pan on Medium heat until cooked..
- Mix Soup and Salsa into fry pan with chicken and lower heat to simmer for about five minutes to heat up the remaining ingredients..
- Either combine Chicken mixture and Rice in the Tortilla Shells or place Chicken mixture in the Tortilla and serve with the rice..
These make a great light dinner served NOTE: Image is of Cheesy Chicken filling. I couldn't get the burritos rolled up fast enough before. Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito BowlSparkles To Sprinkles. black beans, boneless skinless chicken breasts, sweet corn, green bell.