Enchiladas. Enchilada Recipes Keep your family happy and full with these deliciously easy enchiladas. Find authentic recipes for chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, or the classic cheese. Spread a layer of the sauce on the bottom of the dish before inserting the enchiladas to prevent them from sticking.
Get delicious enchiladas recipes including enchilada casserole, chicken enchiladas, cheese enchiladas, beef enchiladas, shrimp enchiladas, and more enchilada recipes. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. You can cook Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- You need 1 can of red sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas large (8).
- You need 1 can of refried beans optional.
- You need 1 of diced onion optional.
Prepare your enchilada sauce.; In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and green chiles, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Coat large saute pan with oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain the grease, return to pan and use taco seasoning packet following directions on packet. (if using onions add them when doing taco packet).
- In baking dish add some red sauce to just cover the bottom so the Tortillas don’t stick..
- Make enchiladas – take tortilla shell, add some meat mixture then the cheese. in the middle of shell, Roll it up like a soft taco. (roll it kind tight) Place in paired baking dish, repeat till all tortillas and meat mixture is used. (if using refried beans heat them up in the microwave so they are easier to work with. Spread some in middle of tortillas then add meat mixture and cheese).
- Pour all the rest of the red sauce on all the enchiladas and cover them with cheese..
- Bake on 350 for 20-35 mins till cheese is melted..
- I like to serve mine with a salad 🥗. Can serve with rice 🍚 and refried beans..
Load tortillas with a filling of your choice, then top with tomato sauce and cheese to make enchiladas. Take a look at our best Mexican-style recipes. An enchilada (/ ˌ ɛ n tʃ ɪ ˈ l ɑː d ə /, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables or combinations. Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!