Easy made enchiladas. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! This recipe for easy beef enchiladas is it. It's packed full of flavor and is perfect for an easy dinner to feed the whole family.
This truly was an excellent and easy recipe. This one will become a regular meal at my house. They can be prepared simply with just cheese, or be spruced up by adding a little bit of beef or chicken to appeal to the meat-eaters in your household. You can have Easy made enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy made enchiladas
- Prepare of Ground meat (your choice).
- You need of Soft tortillas.
- You need of Sweet salsa.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of other cheese (your choice).
- You need of Alfredo sauce.
Drain the grease from the beef, and add the salsa con queso to the skillet, stirring to mix well. Enchilada sauce was easy to make and delicious! This will be a keeper for my family. I will definitely double the enchilada sauce next time to save for another day.
Easy made enchiladas step by step
- Season & brown ground meat, with onions & peppers. Once finished, drain extra fat, put in a bowl & mix salsa & some cheese within..
- Cover the bottoms of a casserole dish with Alfredo sauce (Some not all)..
- Spread some cream cheese on tortillas & then meat mixture. Roll each up & place in dish. Cover all with remaining Alfredo sauce & cheese. Cover dish & put in oven on 350 for about 20-30mins.
- Take cover off after 15mins. Take them out and enjoy..
The (sauce) recipe was the perfect amount. Only a couple of tablespoons left over. I have made enchiladas before that took much more work and didn't taste this good. I did use enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan and on top of the enchiladas as was previously suggested. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors.