Bloody Mary Fall Off The Bone Short Ribs.
You can cook Bloody Mary Fall Off The Bone Short Ribs using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bloody Mary Fall Off The Bone Short Ribs
- It’s 4 lb of Beef Short Ribs.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 large of Onion In Rings.
- It’s 2 of Leeks White Portion Only.
- It’s 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes (Undrained).
- It’s 3 cup of Bloody Mary Mix.
- It’s 1 of as needed Carrot Chunks.
Bloody Mary Fall Off The Bone Short Ribs instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350°F.
- Salt pepper And garlic powder the short ribs.
- Heat an oven proof Dutch oven on medium.
- Put in olive oil and butter until butter melts.
- Stir in the onions and cook till onions begin to soften.
- Slice up your leaks and add them with the onions until the both start to brown.
- Remove them from the pot with tongs and set aside.
- Brown the ribs on both sides place in Dutch oven.
- Toss the onions and leaks back in with ribs.
- Pour in red wine.
- Dump in diced tomatoes.
- Pour in Bloody Mary mix.
- Toss in the carrots. Move everything around so the carrots drop down to bottom layer as well.
- Place in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
- Plate and enjoy.