Mantastic Pancake Breakfast Burrito. I am taking on the Breakfast Burrito Challenge here at Pancake Sundaes Diner & Bakery located in Westfield, Massachusetts. Maple syrup sweetens up this easy grab-and-go breakfast wrap that adults and kids alike will love. The batter for the pancake is spread thin in the pan like a crepe for easy rolling.
Exceptional foods, breakfast sampler and husband choice "cakes. All-day breakfast pancakes use a basic pancake recipe and transform them into a feast. These simple and delicious breakfast pancakes are served with succulent bacon, a gooey egg, fresh cherry tomatoes and chestnut mushrooms. You can cook Mantastic Pancake Breakfast Burrito using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mantastic Pancake Breakfast Burrito
- You need 1 Cup of Flour for Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of Milk for Batter.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder for Batter.
- You need 1 Tbs of Vanilla for Batter.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar for Batter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs for Batter.
- It’s Dash of Salt for Batter.
- It’s 5 of Eggs for Filling.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon for Filling.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mexican Cheese for Filling.
- It’s Dash of Black Pepper.
A healthy Mexican-inspired breakfast burrito bowl made with roasted butternut squash, pico de gallo, egg and avocado. For convenience you can make the butternut squash and pico de gallo ahead of time, then in the morning just heat up the squash, fry a quick egg and slice up the avocado. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of. Breakfast Dishes Breakfast Time Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Waffles Pancakes Breakfast Ideas Breakfast Healthy Bacon Cheese Potatoes Bacon Potato.
Mantastic Pancake Breakfast Burrito step by step
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for the Pancake Batter together..
- Fry bacon to your liking..
- Fry your scrambled eggs with your choice of oil or butter. I prefer using 5 tbsp of butter for a really heart clogging buttery taste..
- On a preheated griddle set on medium use 1/3 cup of batter per pancake..
- Cut bacon up and mix with eggs. Hit it with a dash of Black Pepper..
- Wrap the Egg, Bacon and Cheese inside the Pancake and Enjoy!.
Our breakfast burritos are exploding with flavor! We can make your meal a little lighter, while not sacrificing any fl…avor. From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Our recipe for classic pancakes made from scratch is the perfect weekend breakfast. Try them in freezer burritos, creamy dips, vegetarian stews, veggie burgers, and more.