Breakfast Burritos. Explore Thousands of Ways to Like Eggs. How Do You Like Your Eggs? A burrito is a delicious, portable answer to breakfast.
Pesto, grape tomatoes, and artichoke hearts flavor these easy wraps. Tasty Breakfast Burritos "This is a great brunch to feed a crowd." – Ms. Most Made Today Breakfast Burritos These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. You can have Breakfast Burritos using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burritos
- You need 20 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 ounces of Crumbled Bacon or sausage.
- It’s 12 of Large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 12 of American cheese slices.
- It’s 1-2 Cups of shredded cheese (anything works).
- Prepare of Foil squares.
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. And you can use the basic method to create whatever degree of amped-up breakfast burrito you're in the mood for. Breakfast Burrito Casserole A friend gave me this burrito casserole recipe and I modified it to fit our family.
Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Scramble your eggs and set aside to cool.
- Cook and crumble your bacon or sausage and set aside.
- Add your meat to your eggs and mix well. I used bacon..
- Add your shredded cheese once your eggs have cooled enough that mixing it with the eggs will not cause the cheese to melt. I used 1 1/2C mozzarella and 1/2C Cheddar..
- Lay out a foil square, one tortilla, and a slice of American cheese in the middle of your tortilla.
- Scoop 1/3 C of egg mixture into your tortilla..
- Fold your burrito up and set on a baking sheet while you continue the process with the remaining product..
- Once all of your burritos are rolled, stick in the oven at 500 (preheated). This is a double batch..
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is 165 for a softer outer tortilla and 25 minuets if you prefer a crisper outer shell like I do..
It's perfect for a brunch, because you can prep it the night before and bake it the next morning. A breakfast burrito is traditionally filled with ingredients typical of an American breakfast like eggs, hash browns and sausage or bacon to start, and it all gets wrapped in a flour tortilla. Thanks to this easy recipe, you can make a batch of breakfast burritos on Sunday and stash them in your freezer for a quick grab-and-go breakfast all. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.