Breakfast Burritos. It works really well when you're cooking for a crowd. I like to serve salsa or hot sauce with them. Burritos with fried eggs, bacon and refried beans topped with melted cheese.
Of course, that doesn't mean breakfast burritos can't be healthy. Breakfast BurritosThese are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. You can cook Breakfast Burritos using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burritos
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- You need 5 strips of bacon.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of Flour tortillas (small or large).
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion (optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Onion powder.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- Prepare 1 of pat of butter.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
Disclaimer: These breakfast burritos are not fancy. NOTE: To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in some aluminum foil, then place all the wrapped burritos in a large. Vegan Breakfast Burritos with Chickpea EggsBrand New Vegan. Easy Breakfast Burritos – Super delicious and easy to throw together!
Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees..
- Place bacon on a foil-lined sheet. Place in pre-heated oven/toaster oven. Cook until bacon is crispy. (I will add exact cooking time once I have mastered the time)..
- Preheat a medium sized skillet with oil..
- Dice potatoes into small wedges or cubes..
- Add to pre-heated skillet..
- Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir potatoes well..
- Cook potatoes until they are soft inside and crunchy outside, continually stirring until done so they don't stick to pan & burn..
- Once potatoes are done, scoop onto papers towels to soak up the excess oil. Set aside..
- Preheat a clean skillet to medium. Add butter to skillet..
- Whisk together the eggs, splash of milk, and salt & pepper to taste. (Optional: Add chopped onions)..
- Add to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are scrambled and cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Once the bacon is cooked & crispy, remove from oven and soak up excess grease with paper towels..
- Dice bacon into bits..
- Warm up tortillas on skillet or in microwave..
- Fill tortillas with eggs, bacon, potatoes and salsa (and cheese, if desired)..
- Enjoy now OR wrap them up individually with seran wrap and refrigerate. When ready to eat, warm up in microwave..
The perfect make-ahead breakfast option that's great for grab and go. Don't fret if you don't have access to authentic chorizo. You can easily get four burritos out of a half pound of chorizo so that's what we are starting with here. A Mexican chorizo breakfast burrito recipe with roasted potatoes, soft-scrambled eggs, roasted tomato salsa, and cheese. Breakfast Burritos Chorizo Mexican Salsa Dairy Flour Cheese Easy.