Luau quesadillas. Add a little Sunshine to your menu Luau Tofu And Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Pineapple Mandarin Salsa. Enjoy this recipe and more on the new Dole Sunshine website! Our quesadillas come with free chips & salsa.
Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. You can cook Luau quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luau quesadillas
- You need 2 of xtreme wellness high fiber low carb tortilla wraps.
- You need 6 oz of pulled pork butt smoked.
- It’s 2 oz of sharp cheddar shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of small red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of rings of pineapple.
- You need 1 tsp of cento cherry pepper hoagie spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of progresso beef stock classic if pulled pork is “leftovers”.
Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a creamy cilantro sour-cream dip. Served them with 'Quesadilla Jalapeño Spread' and 'Rice Elena'. Watch how to make homemade quesadillas topped with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and Cheddar. These top-rated tortilla sandwiches are delicious topped with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Luau quesadillas step by step
- In a small breakfast bowl, place pulled pork in a 1/2 cup of beef broth to moisten and bring the refrigeration effects back to life. Cover bowl with paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes. If you want a blend of moist and crispy, arrange the pulled pork in the bowl accordingly to leave the crispy amount not submerged…skip if the pulled pork is fresh off the smoker.
- On the tortilla wraps, cut red pepper into half and thinly slice red pepper spreading evenly the slices across one side of the tortilla wrap. Cut ring of pineapple into small pieces and spread evenly on one side of tortilla.
- For spicy flavor add up to 1/2 tsp of hoagie spread per tortilla…wife likes a taste of spicy so extremely small amounts is all it takes literally a pinch.
- Add cheese to taste…extra cheese if desired —-light cheese if necessary.
- Now from the microwave make sure pork is pulled and split well and add 3 oz to each tortilla over the cheese to encourage the cheese melts.
- Fold over the tortilla and place in toaster oven on a piece of aluminum foil for 7 minutes on Toast setting or until tortilla browns to desired level.
- Remove and cut into three pieces. Serve.
- Couple of notes: my wife and I are on low carb which means we like much more meat and cheese. Therefore, if 3 oz per quesadilla seems excessive, simply use less. Again, my wife doesn’t like too much cheese so you can reduce that as well. But the mix of flavors and textures will make you happy.
Tacos & Quesadillas at Chili's Grill & Bar: Try these Fresh Mex classics. Quesadilla är en mexikansk rätt där du lägger valfri fyllning mellan två tortillabröd och värmer på i stekpannan. Det är vanligt att ha ost i, ofta tillsammans med grönsaker. Es un platillo mexicano que en la mayor parte de ese país está hecho a base de tortillas y queso. Variaciones pueden llevar otros ingredientes extras.