One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight? Rinsing the dry pasta removes extra starch from the shells, which keeps this one-pot wonder from becoming too thick during cooking. Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight?
Super cheesy and flavorful, this One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta is going to be your new family favorite. How to make cheesy chicken pasta with manwich. One pot meals are the best for busy weeknights, and are made even easier with the kid-stopping power of Manwich. You can have One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of uncooked medium pasta shells.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (10 oz) of enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sliced green onions (save some for garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of finely chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Equally cheesy, is my insanely awesome healthy one-pot enchilada pasta! There's something downright magical about perfectly tender pasta blanketed in a zesty enchilada. Your family is going to love this Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta recipe! My family loved it, and they can't wait for me to make some more for them!
One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta instructions
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, green onions, & taco seasoning, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Stir in beans, chicken, & corn, return to simmering, cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese garnish and serve.
Common sense kicked in and told me that I would need a thick and hearty pasta too cook with the chicken. So I used an orecchiette bag of. You guys this satisfying chicken enchilada pasta recipe is amazing! This hearty one pot pasta dish is perfect for when you're craving a Mexican recipe with inspired flavors from enchilada. These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta.