Damn good Breakfast Burrito. Cooking & baking supplies and more. Our story is simple, Growing up In Southern California, waking up hung over ( one to many times) staying out late, attending college in San Diego, led me on a quest to find the "The Best Damn Breakfast Burrito", I tried all of Eaters recommendations, even tried Infatuations, and while some of there picks were good, they weren't the Best Damn Breakfast Burrito, so I thought, if I can't. Our story is simple, Growing up In Southern California, waking up hung over ( one to many times) staying out late, attending college in San Diego, led me on a quest to find the "The Best Damn Breakfast Burrito", I tried a lot of the great Breakfast Burritos around town, and Some were really good, but they weren't the Best Damn Breakfast Burrito, so I thought, if I can't find the best.
You can't have a breakfast burrito without the tots. And you can freeze these as needed. I used to frequent a great little diner in Seattle that served the best breakfast burrito with mole sauce. You can have Damn good Breakfast Burrito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Damn good Breakfast Burrito
- You need 8 of large burrito tortillas.
- You need 2 lbs of bacon.
- Prepare 4-6 of fresh bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
Other sauces you could consider are enchilada sauce, chili Verde sauce, adobo, or a spiced cream sauce. And of course, let us not forget Pico de gallo and salsa. Check out Damn Fine Dishes Cookbook for some great guacamole and salsa recipes. Damn good Breakfast Burrito Can be made as simply as you'd like!
Damn good Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Slice your bell peppers and onion into strips, add to a stove top pan with some black pepper and hot sauce and cook to your liking..
- Either cook your bacon on the stove or in the oven while cooking the other parts of the burrito on the stove..
- Crack all your eggs into a large bowl and wisk until they are well combined. Add your milk and cook on the stove until fluffy (careful not to overcook them) add some black pepper or any other seasoning you'd like..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds each, then add all your fillings and wrap them up. Can store them wrapped in tinfoil so you can just throw it in a toaster oven or regular oven whenever you'd like to enjoy it again!.
Remove the bacon to make it vegetarian and much healthier, or use chicken or lean ground beef for another healthier option. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and pour off half the fat. See great recipes for Damn good Breakfast Burrito too! Use your Uber account to order delivery from Best Damn Breakfast Burrito in Los Angeles. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.