Baked Tortilla Chips.
You can cook Baked Tortilla Chips using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Tortilla Chips
- Prepare of Corn Tortillas.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Seasoning of choice.
Baked Tortilla Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside..
- Lay out the tortillas you'll be baking. Drizzle just a splash of olive oil over the top of the tortillas and use a pastry brush to brush the oil all over the top..
- Next season up the tortillas lightly with whatever seasonings sound good to you..
- Stack the tortillas on top of each other and use a shardp knife to cut them in half..
- Lay the halves over the other halves and cut into thirds..
- Lay out each tortilla wedge onto the prepared baking tray. You can have them fairly close to each other, but don't let them overlap..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they've begun to brown. Then let them cool slightly (they will become crispy as they cool) and serve immediately..