Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 1 lb of diced chicken.
- It’s 20-25 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cans of diced tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 cans of corn.
- You need 1/2 of large red onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Precook chicken on grill or skillet seasoned with seasoning of choice, and then dice to preferred size..
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours on low heat, or 3-4 hours on high heat..
- Add soup into a bowl, and then top with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, and cilantro (hot sauce is optional, but highly recommended)..