Texmex beef enchiladas. Excellent cheese enchiladas, just like we get in the taquerias here. I had enough chili gravy though for This chili type sauce is very common for Tex-Mex style enchiladas, as is Using American cheese. I sauted half the ground beef.
Take a tortilla and dip it in the enchilada sauce to coat; make sure that you coat both sides of the. Authentic enchilada recipe from San Antonio. Cook time includes time to make Enchilada Gravy and Chili con Carne. You can cook Texmex beef enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texmex beef enchiladas
- Prepare 2 packs of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of whole Onion.
- It’s 1 of whole Bell peppers.
- You need 4 cans of Enchiladas sauce.
- It’s 4 packs of Taco cheese.
- Prepare 18 of Corn tortillas this is the 3 layers you can use more.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
Prep time is the time to make the. Wonderful Tex-Mex enchiladas that are easy to make, impressive to serve, and delicious to eat. How to Make TEX-MEX BEEF ENCHILADAS (SALLYE). Tex-Mex Enchiladas! 🛑I'm Stephanie and behind the camera, you have my sister Cloud.
Texmex beef enchiladas instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion, bell peppers together. Once ground beef turns brown and done. Drain the grease from the meat..
- Once the meat is drained put it back in the pot and add the enchiladas sauce, paprika, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Salt for taste. Bring everything to a boil then put it on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- While the ground meat is cooks start frying the corn tortillas on both sides..
- Now it's layering time. Put a little of the enchiladas sauce at the bottom of your pan so the corn tortillas don't stick. Then place the corn tortillas, (put then side by side I used three on each side) then the ground beef mixture then the cheese and repeat..
- Turn the oven on 350. Place the dish in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese start bubbling..
- Take it out the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes. It will be easier to cut this way. Now we are ready to eat. 😋😋😋.
Yes (LOL) I pulled up a. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas recipe: Try this Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas recipe, or contribute your own. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and warm in oven, ten minutes. Arrange enchiladas, seam side down, in baking dish.