Enchilada-stuffed peppers. Stuffed Peppers are a delicious dinner or appetizer option. This Mexican Stuffed Peppers recipe is our go-to easy recipe because it's SO good. These Enchilada Stuffed Peppers have all the makings of hearty enchiladas (with the addition of easy-to-prep quinoa).
These stuffed peppers are easy to throw. Enchilada Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, to be exact. These Mexican-inspired peppers are stuffed with spiced quinoa, beans, corn, and shredded Monterey jack cheese then drizzled with a simple. You can have Enchilada-stuffed peppers using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada-stuffed peppers
- You need 6 of bell peppers.
- You need 3 (12.5 oz) of cans of chicken (chunk or shredded).
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans of enchilada sauce.
These stuffed peppers are loaded with chicken, black beans, corn, enchilada sauce and cilantro. Cumin and chili powder give the filling a little kick. These delicious Vegetarian Enchilada Stuffed Peppers are made with brown rice, corn, and beans smothered in enchilada sauce and stuffed into colorful bell peppers. Enchilada Stuffed Pepper Casserole is the perfect easy meal for any weeknight.
Enchilada-stuffed peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 and get a pot of water boiling on the stove..
- Slice the onion into half-inch squares and get it sauteeing in some olive oil on medium-high heat..
- Slice the tops off the bell peppers and remove the cores and the white bits..
- When the water is boiling, toss the peppers in for five minutes, then remove from heat and arrange in a baking dish..
- Once the onion is cooked, add the chicken and enchilada sauce and get it all mixed together..
- Boil the enchilada sauce down and then spoon the mix into the peppers. Maybe sprinkle some cheese in there..
- Bake the peppers and filling for 15 minutes at 350. Add cheese five minutes from the end..
- Serve with some kind of vegetable..
Loved by kids and adults alike, it makes impressing your friends and family simple and delicious! Utilize leftovers and clean out the fridge by making these super simple and tasty stuffed peppers! This STUFFED PEPPERS RECIPE is our go-to easy dinner recipe. Filled with bubbly enchilada sauce and topped with melty cheese, these Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Peppers will delight and satisfy every guest at the dinner table! These Vegan Enchilada Stuffed Peppers with Avocado Cream are packed with protein and fiber for a delicious and healthy meatless meal the whole family will love!