Chicken Quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one, you'll be convinced that you only need one. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- It’s 8 of Flour tortillas 6".
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 ounces of chicken – cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute).
- Prepare 2 of each green onions- finley sliced.
- It’s 1/2-1 of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of each red bell pepper — small dice.
- You need 2 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes -small diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great).
- You need 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour.
Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas..
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down..
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces..
Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. Get perfect, even dice every time with this super-simple method. These Ultimate BBQ Chicken Quesadillas are packed with tender chicken pieces, creamy cheddar, spicy jalapeños, black beans, cilantro, and red onion, and drenched in the tangy goodness of Sweet.