Black Bean Quesadillas. How to Freeze Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas: Just fill and fold your quesadillas, but before you cook them, stack them with parchment paper in between each quesadilla. We like them with black beans, but pinto View image. Black Bean Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Thank you for this healthy meatless meal. These avocado black bean quesadillas are filling and make a great vegetarian meal too! It's been a great year in food and I want to thank every single one of you for supporting this. You can cook Black Bean Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, diced (optional for heat).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chopped cilantro.
- You need of juice from 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded cheese (use a kind that melts easily).
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas (the burrito sized ones).
Quick Vegetarian Quesadillas For a tasty take on the cheesy Mexican snack, fill your quesadillas with delicious GOYA® Black Beans! GOYA® Beans are high in fiber. Make this tasty Black Bean Quesadillas recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Explore this and other recipes at BushBeans.com!
Black Bean Quesadillas instructions
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the peppers and onions and cook, stirring often, until they have begun to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spinach and cook, stirring often, until the spinach wilts..
- Add the black beans and seasonings to the skillet and cook just 2 or so minutes more, then remove from heat and transfer the bean mixture to a large bowl..
- Stir the cilantro, lime juice and cheese into the bean mixture. Return the skillet to the heat and add the additional 2 tbsp. of oil to it..
- Prepare the quesadillas by placing 1/4 of the bean and cheese mixture over one half of each tortilla, then fold the other half over it, so it's a half circle..
- Once the oil is hot and shimmering, add the quesadilla carefully to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden, then flip it carefully and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes, until golden and the cheese is all melted..
- Slice into thirds using a large, sharp knife and serve immediately..
Quesadillas are just fancy for flattened, fried wraps – black beans and cheese fill these with an avocado side salad. "These savory bean and vegetable quesadillas are great for those who love Mexican flavors but can't handle too much heat Add the black beans, pepper and salt. Cook until vegetables are tender; drain. Enjoy a quesadilla any night of the week! This quesadilla recipe can be served as a tasty lunch Mix in black beans, cheese, and cilantro until combined. Divide black bean mixture evenly over half of.