Lime cumin chicken enchiladas. In a skillet brown chicken with cumin, lime juice, and half can of enchilada sauce. Can also add some taco seasoning. After chicken is mostly cooked add cream cheese.
I put some of the cumin in with the chicken and used a bit less in the mixture. I did top with black olives, more green onions and cilantro. These were full of flavor and my husband said to make these again. You can cook Lime cumin chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime cumin chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of brick cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 3-4 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 of small can diced green chili's.
- It’s 1 bag of mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- You need of salsa (optional).
In a large bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and chili powder. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and season both sides. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Combine the chicken, honey, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt in a bowl.
Lime cumin chicken enchiladas instructions
- Cube chicken.
- In a skillet brown chicken with cumin, lime juice, and half can of enchilada sauce. Can also add some taco seasoning.
- After chicken is mostly cooked add cream cheese. Cube cream before putting in so it melts easier..
- Stir until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Put into tortillas or layer tortillas and mixture like lasagna into casserole dish..
- Add rest of enchilada sauce on top cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered for 15 min then uncovered for another 10..
- Shazzzamm yuuummmm chicken enchiladas top with salsa and or sour cream.
Allow chicken to absorb most of the liquid. Combine the green enchilada sauce and the half & half. Add the cumin, salt, cilantro, and lime juice and pulse mixture until well combined but still chunky. Enchiladas are always a big hit at my house, and these Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas Verdes are a new favorite with my family! In fact, these may just be my new favorite enchiladas of all time!.