Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of soup! I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Make this in the slow cooker, pressure cooker or stove.
This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes. This enchilada soup is creamy, cheesy, a little spicy, and absolutely scrumptious. If you were reading over the recipe and wondering if it was okay to add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot, let me assure you, it is totally fine! You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- It’s 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of avocado.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of queso fresco cheese.
The Instant Pot®certainly speeds up the process of these tasty enchiladas. I used a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. I didn't have red sauce on hand so I used only green nontheless these are. For instance, Chili's chicken enchilada soup has cream cheese in it.
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
Our recipe doesn't call for any cream cheese. On average, omitting cream cheese To keep the Instant Pot soup low in calories, you can use low-fat or non-fat sour cream. Another reason that this chicken enchilada soup recipe is. I'm confidant this delicious Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe will be your family's new favorite! It's so flavorful and healthy too, loaded with vegetables, protein and fiber from the carrots, celery, bell pepper, onion, black beans and chicken.