Chorizo Quesadillas. Our quesadilla recipe is packed full of melted cheese, spicy chorizo and delicious spring onion. This is our favourite ever quesadilla recipe, and once you try it once it'll be yours too. Quesadillas med chorizo, här får dessa snabblagade quesadillas en kryddig smak från den välkryddade korven.
Crispy quesadillas stuffed with cheeze, chorizo, and ramps. Ramp Week: Ramp and Chorizo Quesadillas. All products linked here have been independently selected by our. You can have Chorizo Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
- You need 1 of Cacique beef or pork chorizo.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of Oil.
Chorizo is used in a lot of Southwestern cooking as well as the cooking of Spain. For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro and salt in a small bowl and spoon over wedges of quesadilla, as you snack. Crumbled Mexican chorizo and chopped green chiles give these cheesy quesadillas terrific flavor. Serve with guacamole and let the fiesta begin!
Chorizo Quesadillas step by step
- Cut bacon/ham into small pieces (about 1/2) and hot dogs into 4s (triangle pieces).
- Cut onion and pepper into small square pieces.
- Take chorizo out of packing and place in hot skillet; add two table spoons of oil. Cook at medium temperature.
- Once chorizo is almost fully cooked (not burned), add onion, and jalapeño.
- When onion turns a clear color, add ham and hot dogs.
- Mix, add about 1/4 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, set aside.
- Heat flour or corn tortillas just enough to soften (I prefer flour).
- Add cheese and chorizo mix.
- Fold, turn occasionally until crisp or leave tortilla soft.
- Enjoy!! (Taste great without jalapeños, and if you don't eat pork, you can use beef chorizo and turkey in place of ham).
Top with cheese; fold in half. Add some oil to the skillet over medium heat. Chorizo is a flavorful Mexican sausage that can be found in speciality grocery stores and some large All rights reserved. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. These chorizo quesadillas make a festive (and quick) family dinner.