Asian Tortilla. Get our new recipe of Asian tortilla (+satay) here!!!. Like our page for more info.. Asian Sausage Salad Wrap, Game Day Pork And Chile Wraps, Pork Loin Tortilla Pork Loin Tortilla Wraps with Roasted Vegetables and Citrus Mint DressingPork.
Perfect wrapper for any fillings of your choice. Traditional Asian thin tortilla with minced meat and vegetables. I've used both the plastic and metal for tortillas too and they have been perfecto! You can have Asian Tortilla using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Tortilla
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 of tea spoon salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 pcs of cucumber.
- It’s 1 pcs of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of roll egg.
- You need 3 pcs of crab stick.
- Prepare 3 spoon of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of enoki (stirfry with garlic and oyster sauce).
- You need 3 spoon of rice.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of black pepper and paprica powder.
Photo about Traditional Asian thin tortilla with minced meat and vegetables. Meals at the Peached Tortilla are always memorable. The flavor combinations are inspired and the ambience of. This is a very fast and easy recipe that you can prepare quickly.
Asian Tortilla step by step
- Combine flour and salt. Stir in water and oil. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll each portion, circle.
- Cook tortilla and keep warm.
- Put the filling inside tortilla and make it roll.
- Chill in and ready to serve with soysauce.
Use whatever ingredients you have in the fridge. My kids love all kinds of wraps and Asian foods. This is an easy go-to in our house that works for everyone. Fold sides of tortillas over filling and roll up. This Chicken Tortilla Soup has tons of flavor, with corn, black beans, green chiles, and plenty of spicy smoky broth.