Burrito Crunch Wraps. This cheesy taco/burrito hybrid packs a ton of flavors & crunch! Ever since I had one of these crunchwraps at Taco-Bell a These Crunch Wraps are extremely delicious and worth every calorie! Следующее. How to Wrap a Burrito Like A Pro – Simple and Amazing!
See more ideas about Crunch wrap, Cooking recipes and Food recipes. Crunchwrap Supreme Copycat- just had this for dinner- really good, don't forget to buy the burrito (large) size flour tortillas. Assembling is easy, you just keep your filling in a circle in the center Baking the Crunch Wraps. You can cook Burrito Crunch Wraps using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burrito Crunch Wraps
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 package of Spanish rice mix.
- It’s 2 cups of Mexican cheese.
- You need 8 of large flour tortillas.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Southwestern sauce (buy in the grocery store).
- It’s of butter.
After a quick brush of oil, they'll just bake until golden. A crunch wrap supreme just feels more interesting, flavor-wise, than a plain bean burrito. Onto one large burrito shell add a big spoonful of. Homemade Crunch Wrap Supreme – A complete copycat version from Taco Bell!
Burrito Crunch Wraps instructions
- Prepare Spanish rice according to directions.
- Fry ground beef. Add garlic salt, pepper, and cumin once finished..
- Drain beef and transfer to large bowl..
- Saute onions in olive oil. Add to beef mixture..
- Combine rice and beans to beef mixture..
- Heat 1 tortilla in microwave for 10 seconds to make it pliable..
- Spread about 1\4 cup of cheese onto tortilla..
- Add beef mixture to tortilla..
- Spread Southwestern sauce over beef mixture. About 1 tbsp worth..
- Fold tortilla into my burrito. Make sure to fold in the sides. Place the burrito on a plate or pan, spread butter on both top and bottom..
- Place burritos on brittle, skillet, or frying pan for about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes..
Except completely homemade and made so much more healthier! Confession: I haven't had a Crunchwrap from Taco Bell in years (for obvious reasons) but it was TOTALLY my fav fast food order. To build your beefy crunch burrito, contrary to the video you want to start with the sour cream first, then the Fritos. I remember in college it was the station that was the most packed I also think they sell burrito-sized tortillas that might be big enough to fully enclose the tostada shell on. So I need your opinion (and yes where I live, our Taco Bell stores still sell chill cheese burrito).