Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla. Great recipe for Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla. Sooo long story short, I went to visit my BFF, Fabiola, and she made these for breakfast for us and ever since she shared her recipe with me I can't stop making them! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 credit: Fabiola Escobar The classic Huevos Rancheros baked on Tortillas…in the oven…with melty cheese on top. This was THE best and ultimate breakfast for a Sunday morning.
One of the things I like to do is take a traditional dish and put my spin on it. A recipe for baked huevos rancheros in a tortilla cup. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, honey, jalapeño, lime juice, salt and pepper and set aside. You can cook Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla
- You need 8 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of Chiles Poblanos.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of little garlic clove.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- It’s 2 of chiles Serranos.
In another bowl, combine sour cream and cumin and set aside. Lay each tortilla on a cookie sheet, and brush each side lightly with olive oil. Huevos rancheros my way is all about speed (without sacrificing flavor), because frankly, in the morning, I'm hungry and I don't want to wait all that long for breakfast. I start with a base of yellow corn tortilla chips (rather than frying up a big corn tortilla), add some guacamole, chopped tomatoes, smashed pinto beans, fried eggs, and.
Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla step by step
- In a heated pan or comal, place your tomatoes and chiles Poblanos and chiles serranos to char a little..
- Once your tomatoes look and feel somewhat cooked, set aside and blend them with a little water (1/2 cup and add salt to taste) blend your chiles SERRANOS aswell here.
- Sorry! I forgot! This step goes right before you sautee! Please peel the charred skin off of the chiles Poblanos and slice your chiles. You can use a fork to peel the skin off..
- In a small to medium size pan or little pot, heat a little bit of oil, (3 tablespoons) while this is heating on medium low, cut your onion in juliets and mince your garlic. Sautee both of these for a couple minutes only until translucent onion and add the rajas de chile poblano to sautee aswell..
- Add your tomato mixture to the sautéed veggies, and let it simmer on low while you work on your eggs.
- In a large pan, heat oil on medium or medium high and add one tortilla at a time! Let it get crunchy on one side and flip. As you flip the tortilla, quickly crack 1 egg and put it over your tortilla. Crack the egg told with the egg shell or your finger if you don't mind. Let the egg cover your tortilla.
- Once you see the egg cooking, flip the tortilla with the egg and let the other side cook well. Remove once the egg is cooked and repeat this method with as many egg tortillas you want.
- Serve your egged tortillas in a plate and smother on that delicious tomato salsa! Huevos Rancheros estilo Fabi Yummm !! Try it, Like it?, Comment & Review, & Follow :).
See great recipes for Huevos Rancheros w/tortilla too! Make the salsa: Preheat the broiler. Traditional huevos rancheros are fried eggs served over tortillas and smothered in sauce and cheese. Here, Grace Parisi bakes eggs, tortilla chips and cheese in a seasoned tomato sauce in. Literally "ranch-style eggs," huevos rancheros is a Mexican dish that consists of fried eggs in a red chile sauce served with tortillas.