White enchilada pasta. We will definitely be eating this White Chicken Enchilada Pasta again soon! I love taking flavors from other dishes and creating totally new dishes with them. Pasta is the perfect blank canvas to do that.
White Chicken Enchilada Pasta is packed with chicken and green chiles in a smooth and cheesy white sauce. All the flavors of white chicken enchiladas, but done in one pan! If you had to choose one type of cuisine to eat the rest of your life, which would you choose? You can have White enchilada pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White enchilada pasta
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- It’s of angel hair pasta.
- You need 15 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of sour cream.
It's like choosing your favorite child….just impossible! White Chicken Enchilada Pasta -my favorite enchilada recipe with pasta instead of tortillas – much easier! No cream of anything soup!! chicken, pasta, green chiles, cheese, tossed in a homemade sour cream sauce. I wanted to lick my plate!
White enchilada pasta step by step
- In a large skillet, heat up a pan to sauté the onions and green chilies. Add butter and oil..
- Saute for 5minutes..
- Toss flour on top and stir for about a minute..
- Add chicken broth, mix, and bring to high simmer. At this time, in another pot, get water hot to cook pasta..
- Add chicken, cook for about 15..
- Add sour cream and cheese. Stir. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add pasta and fold in..
Stir in pasta and enchilada mixture until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add pasta to prepared baking dish and top with avocado and remaining cheeses. This makes for a delicious family meal during the week! This is a one pan meal that everyone will be raving about! For more Mexican inspired recipes enjoy these Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers,… Place chicken breasts, water, and onion in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®).